Monday 4 February 2013

Be mine #1

This post is the first in a series that I'm going to call 'Be mine'. It's basically my current 'wish list' or list of things I'm coveting, here goes;

Jasmine And Lily Healing Mask.

First up is this amazing mask that I received a sample of last time I was in Space NK. I often suffer from redness and this mask helps to calm redness and sooth irritated  or sunburnt skin. I was very impressed with it; it smells gorgeous and my skin felt amazing afterwards. It's not cheap but it's not something you'll use every day so it should last a while and you're worth it!


Topshop Sketchy Fox Scarf
I spotted this pretty scarf on Topshop.com the other day. I love wearing scarves in spring and this one fits the bill perfectly. Its a nice neutral colour so can be thrown over most outfits.

EDGE PAINT SATCHEL

I need a new handbag and I quite fancy this cute white satchel, again from Topshop.com and a bargain at£28! Need I say more?

What's on your wish list at the moment? Do you like these choices?





No comments:

Post a Comment